According to the current Covid-19 Basic Measures Ordinance, there are no restrictions (no G detection, no mask requirement) for visiting the museum.
As a precautionary measure, we nevertheless ask you to observe the following points:
- Masks are still compulsory for guided tours, unless a fixed distance is guaranteed by a special setting (e.g. seating).
- For larger crowds, we recommend wearing an FFP2 mask.
- Continue to keep a safe distance from other visitors and staff.
- Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties, please refrain from visiting the museum.