Opening hours, tickets, arrival
Tu – Su
10am – 6pm
10am – 8pm
Open on the following holidays: 15.8. (Assumption Day), 26.10. (National Holiday), 8.12. (Immaculate Conception), 26.12. (Boxing Day)
Closed on the following holidays: 1.11. (All Saints’ Day), 24.12., 25.12. (Christmas Holidays), 31.12. (New Year’s Eve)
parents + children under 18
|Persons with special needs3||€2.50|
- Groups, senior citizens, cooperation partners
- Students up to 27, apprentices, state service, Aktivpass der Stadt Linz
- Free admission for accompanying persons
by public transport
Line 1,2 or 3: Get off at Mozartkreuzung or Taubenmarkt (each approx. 8 minutes walk away)
From Linz Hauptbahnhof: direction of train Universität (Lines 1,2) or Landgutstraße (Line 3)
A1 Westautobahn, exit at the junction Linz to A7 Mühlkreisautobahn
Follow A7 Mühlkreisautobahn towards Linz/Prague /Freistadt for 12.1 km.
Leave the A7 at Exit 12 Linz-Hafenstraße, follow Untere Donaulände towards Linz-Zentrum for 1 km, turn left to Graben, which leads into Dametzstraße.
0732 77 36 11
Underground car park „Im Zentrum“
Dametzstraße 34 – 36
0732 77 29 18
per half an hour
2,5 to 5 hours
Click here for information about parking spaces for persons with special needs.
Rules for your Visit
The health of our visitors and employees is very important to us, so we ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- According to the current legal regulations, visitors who have been vaccinated or have recovered are not required to wear a mask in the museum. If you are neither vaccinated nor recovered “2G proof”, you are obliged to wear an FFP2 mask.
- Please ensure that you keep a sufficient distance from other visitors and staff.
- Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, please refrain from visiting the museum.
- No “3G proof” (tested, vaccinated, recovered) is required when visiting the museum.
- A “3G proof” is only required for events with more than 25 people.