Opening hours, tickets, arrival
General opening hours
Tu – Su
10am – 6pm
10am – 8pm
Open on the following holidays:
26.5. Ascension Day, 5.6. Whit Sunday, 6.6. Whit Monday, 16.6. Corpus Christi, 1.11. All Saints Day, 8.12. Immaculate Conception Day, 26.12. St. Stephen’s Day.
Closed on the following holidays:
15.8. Assumption Day, 26,10. National Day, 24. & 25.12. Christmas, 31.12. New Year’s Eve.
In addition, the Nordico Stadtmuseum is closed for renovations from 2 – 19 May and 10 – 27 October.
parents + children under 18
|Persons with special needs3||€3.00|
- Groups, senior citizens, cooperation partners
- Students up to 27, apprentices, state service, Aktivpass der Stadt Linz
- Free admission for accompanying persons
On Tuesdays from 3 p.m., admission is free for senior citizens.
Linz AG Sunday
“Two for One” admission discount every Sunday: the first (higher-priced) admission must be paid, the second person is free. Children up to 13 years of age are admitted free of charge.
Covid-19-Rules for a visit
According to the current Covid-19 Basic Measures Ordinance, there are no restrictions (no G detection, no mask requirement) for visiting the museum.
As a precautionary measure, we nevertheless ask you to observe the following points:
- Masks are still compulsory for guided tours, unless a fixed distance is guaranteed by a special setting (e.g. seating).
- For larger crowds, we recommend wearing an FFP2 mask.
- Continue to keep a safe distance from other visitors and staff.
- Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and use our disinfectant dispensers.
- If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties, please refrain from visiting the museum.
by public transport
Line 1,2 or 3: Get off at Mozartkreuzung or Taubenmarkt (each approx. 8 minutes walk away)
From Linz Hauptbahnhof: direction of train Universität (Lines 1,2) or Landgutstraße (Line 3)
A1 Westautobahn, exit at the junction Linz to A7 Mühlkreisautobahn
Follow A7 Mühlkreisautobahn towards Linz/Prague /Freistadt for 12.1 km.
Leave the A7 at Exit 12 Linz-Hafenstraße, follow Untere Donaulände towards Linz-Zentrum for 1 km, turn left to Graben, which leads into Dametzstraße.
0732 77 36 11
Underground car park „Im Zentrum“
Dametzstraße 34 – 36
0732 77 29 18
per half an hour
2,5 to 5 hours
Click here for information about parking spaces for persons with special needs.